About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Joys of living in a small town

I've mentioned it before, but I absolutely love living in the small town of Waxhaw, NC. Especially on days when there is a parade! Growing up I never liked parades. Probably because I had to be in them and when you reach a certain age, that's just not cool anymore. Now, however, I look forward to every little parade in Waxhaw. The most recent being the Waxhaw Christmas Parade. There's nothing like the giant vacuum balloon being pulled behind a truck!!
To see pictures check out fellow photographer
Rolf Loken.

After the parade, Dave and I got to hang out at the fire station with Santa and all the little kids for
"Snacks with Santa".

No comments: