About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

You might be tempted to think I'm talking about the movie, but I'm not. I'm actually talking about my best friend's wedding! This morning at 11am Brianna Wagner became Mrs. Christopher Lazo!!! I'm extremely excited for the two of them. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and for once I didn't have to worry about taking any pictures... so I didn't!! Tim and Cheryl Halberg did the photography and they were amazing!! You can see a slideshow of some of the pics here:

Brianna & Chris

Congrats to the newly weds!!!

No comments: