About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glove Project

I found a photo awhile back in a bridal magazine. The photo was shot from behind with the bride pulling on a long white glove with her arm outstretched. I really like the photo so I ripped out the page and kept it. While thinking about doing something like that, I decided to act. So, here are a few photos from a session this week with a model and "the gloves".







1 comment:

Rolf Loken said...

Usually I like photos with eye contact more, but the first one in the set is very powerful and more dramatic. Nice work and great catching up with you last night at the bridal fashion show!