About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Monday, September 1, 2008

a little bit about christy...

1 - I spent the first 21 years of my life in California, 3 of which were in Santa Barbara, an therefore am in love with the beach.


2- I drink a large cup of coffee every day.

3- I have an adorable orange cat named Morgan. I used to have 2 orange cats, but Jerry got very very sick.

4- I entered college with the dream of working as the still photographer on a movie set, but realized that I don't actually want to live or work in Hollywood.... ever.

5- I am a certified scuba diver, however I haven't taken advantage of that in about 3 years.

6- I have been inside a burning building.



7 - Peanut Butter Pizza from Players in Atascadero, CA is delicious!!

8- My pinky toes are so small they don't even touch the ground.

9- My two least favorite chores are folding laundry and washing dishes.

10- I love living in the south.

No comments: