About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jill & Taylor: Engaged!!

Jill was my college roommate back in Santa Barbara. I remember when Taylor and her first started dating. He was still back in Texas and she used to talk to him on the phone constantly! To the extent that they would call each other just to let the other one know they were going to be at the store or class or at a movie. They were so cute!! He even flew out to CA to surprise her one weekend. What a great boyfriend. Well that great boyfriend turned into a great fiance and lucky for me - he has relatives in Tennessee so I got to meet up with them in Blowing Rock, NC awhile back to take some engagement pictures. Here's some of our favorites.






No comments: