About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's your image?

Last week I went to hear an amazing photographer (Sandy Puc) speak on photographing children. At all of these types of seminars the speakers typically mention marketing at some point in time. Sandy was no different. She emphasized the importance of "branding" your image. This is something I've always known, but her refresher got me thinking. How do we as photoEdge brand our image? Is it cohesive? Does it make sense? Do people walk away, or leave our website, with the same impression we are trying to convey or is it different? Is there a disconnect between what we WANT them to feel and what people they actually feel?

This got me thinking about my own life. When I come in contact with people do they walk away with the same impression I try to give or is there a disconnect?

Just something to get you thinking :o)

No comments: