About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

I remember the days back when I use to go to sleep with curlers in my hair for church the next day. Me and my sisters would wake up early on Easter Sunday and put our robes and slippers on to go outside and hunt for Easter Eggs left by the Easter Bunny. While my memory of those days is not perfect, my parents were excellent at documenting Easter morning with the video camera. Last July for my birthday my dad gave me a copy of all of our home videos from the time I was born on DVD. It was so much fun watching me and my sisters grow up! The 3 things my family was REALLY good at capturing on video were: Christmas, opening birthday presents and Easter. We looked so cute in our little pjs running around trying to find all the eggs even though none of us were truly awake yet!

There's one video with my younger sister, who's probably about 2 or 3 at the time, just following us around with a dazed look on her face. She didn't quite get it yet. Then of course there's the year the Dad (aka Easter Bunny... and Santa) decided to hide the eggs in the FRONT yard! What a tricky little bunny :o) 

Wishing you a very Happy Easter!!

No comments: