About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring

I love spring! Today has been one of those wonderful spring Saturdays in Waxhaw. First off was the WVFD Easter Egg Hunt and BBQ. Then it was an hour nap on my lounge chair in the backyard. And now it's time to hang out with my Grandma :o)

Growing up in CA we have trees, but not nearly as many as here. This makes for a pretty week of blossoming trees, but that's about it. One of my favorite things about Spring time in the south are all of the different budding trees. Each week and new tree starts to blossom and it looks beautiful!!


The one downside to Spring in the south is missing out on all of the beautiful wildflowers that could be found on the side of the road in my hometown. These pictures were taken by my little sister last weekend. Isn't it beautiful?!!





No comments: