About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

An Elegant Wedding Experience

Last year, we discovered the Westin Hotel in Charlotte. While there are many venues to have a wedding, they do a superb job of creating a wonderful experience. As a photographer, I often do not get to experience what the bride and her family do when booking vendors. Yesterday, I met with Kristi, the Catering Sales Manager at the Westin and I was extremely impressed with their presentation and what they offer. I saw the words "unfold your own story..." and imagined dreaming of the perfect wedding reception unfolding before my eyes. The right people make all the difference. If you are looking for a great wedding experience, check them out. www.westin.com/charlotte

They have lots of room for a photoBooth too!

No comments: