About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ice!

I know it's only September and its hard to imagine ice. Not outside, but inside.

Yesterday, I visited Gary at Ice Sensations in Charlotte. Gary creates amazing and beautiful creations from ice, which are enjoyed by wedding and event guests. I was absolutely astounded by some of his creations. While some of the work is done by machine, he also has a set of carving tools to add that artist's touch to his beautiful masterpieces.

So, the next time you think about an event, think ice and think Ice Sensations. I will picture Gary working away in the freezer, which sounds appealing on a hot summer day!

www.icesensations.com

No comments: