About photoEdge

Waxhaw, NC, United States
photoEdge is a photography studio in Waxhaw, NC. My passion is photographing people, whether at weddings, as babies, or in families. You can check out my business web site at www.photo-edge.com.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weddings and Rain

One of the reasons I love photographing weddings is that you never know what is going to happen. I love the challenge of the moment - one chance to get it right - the adrenaline. Yesterday, I went to photograph a wedding with my wonderful friend, Bonnie Berlin (www.bonberphotographics.com). The wedding was in Summerfield at a beautiful restored Victorian house with green gardens, lush arbors, bubbling fountains and pools - and on that day RAIN! Fortunately the porch was dry and we were able to get some great shots. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Nichole Porch

Porch Flowers

Nichole Inside

No comments: